Monday, April 24, 2017
Photos by Adam Stewart
Hammerhorn Lake in the Mendocino National Forest - Photo courtesy of Adam Stewart


If you have a hearing or other court appearance scheduled, and need the services of an interpreter (Spanish, sign language, etc.) please contact the Clerk's Office at the branch you will be visiting to make arrangements.  Some accommodations may need advance notice.


How to Request an Interpreter

You may use optional form MMC-110, Request for Interpreter, to submit your request to the clerk's office.

MMC-110 - Request for Interpreter
© 2017 Superior Court of Mendocino County